Friday, August 30, 2013

Beaded Spiders!

I love going to Wizard World Chicago Comic Con when it comes around. I went this past month and there were so many things that I wanted to buy but could not afford. There were also many things that I saw and said to myself  "I can totally make this shit! They want how much!?" So when I saw these Spiderman beaded spiders that one of the booths were selling I looked it over, took a mental inventory of what they used to make it and put it in my little memory bank.When I got home I immediately went for my bead stash. And hit up google for a basic tutorial. I used this tutorial for a rough idea to see what i had to do.

 http://www.shawkl.com/2011/09/beaded-spider-tutorial.html
 With in 15 min i had this awesome spider.
Cost me nothing because I already had all the supplies on hand. I was satisfied and haven't stopped since... I went out to buy more beads to make some to try and sell. key work Try... we'll see how that goes...

No comments: